Saltpond Basin 3D multiclient survey, ready for the licensing round
Exploro has signed an exlusive agreement with the Petroleum commision of Ghana to shot a new 3D survey over the Saltpond basin.
The Saltpond basin:
- is a proven petroleum play
- is located in Shallow water (<100m)
- Available acreage in an underexplored basin with limited seismic coverage
- Situated next to the highly prolific Tano – Cape Three Points Western Basin
- Plethora of untested structural traps not yet covered by 3D data
- Target depths 800-4000 m
- Possibility of stacked reservoirs, with at least three proven reservoir levels.
- 9000 km2 of modern 3D seismic to be acquired
- Licensing round to coincide with new 3D data